2012年11月29日星期四

8 down 1 more.

Finally,my stress had gone,now is just left chinese test only, i wonder that how could i do that, im really the best ~D SPM i look down upon you ~目 I feel thankfully to my tuition teacher and all my school teacher.especially Pn.Mazura jamaluddin~D Haha,thx for her patient and her time. i must give her a big gift on next year's Birthday~)! unwittingly,5 years goes very fast ~D hey,Smksk i will miss you forever, A thousands thank to all those who appeared in my life. its really inconceivable,
Have a look here ~D They are freaking monster, And they are my best classmate and my good friends ~D The middle one is my dearest Science Mother,Haha maybe you all can call her mother monster ~D Because we are her little monster ~目 whaha Cute ~D We are The best ~D

没有评论:

发表评论