2013年1月5日星期六

DECORATE

Dear diaries, I passed my undang test, hooray, ~D I really did it,am i fabulous ~D When i get ready to click the result,i felt nervous until i shake my hand hahahahaha What da fuq XD i cant believe i did it ~D A bad dream had gone,but a real nightmare just come towards me - - a real nightmare is i have lesson for 8hours tomorrow,damnnn siao. before that good things happen ,after that shit happen, Thats why i said shit always happen zz bullshit............ Skip, hmmm,I really miss the day when we are at Genting,haha although there was something happened, But at last we refused it, here show you guys some picture ,haha~D
Sorry,this is me ~~D my friend asked me to do this,haha
Ya,my dearest friend here,~) hmmm,its time to have a full stop here, Happy New Year to all of you ~) Wish you guys happy always and happiness ~)

没有评论:

发表评论