2010年10月18日星期一

? EMPTY ?


Webcam Webcam, Like ghost~

I'm WHO?
What i doing now?
Who can tell me?
HOw can i do like this?
Where are you?

Not too far, Not too near.~

I have make a video to all my friend ~
hope you all will love it ^^ hehe MUAKSSS all my friend ❤
My english no good, first time write blog use english~

SKIP~
today at school very boring, HAHA
Xiangge absent today ><, he say he wake up late ==~
When reach school, we all stay at BUS STOP~ HAHA
all play there, Pakco come (jor)~ haha
he has cut his hair, haha , BUT oso Lengzai la ^^~

HAHA my english very BAD, if u laught i nvm d = ="
i lazy to use chinese write =,=~

LOL, Later go Pasar malam buy my favourite FOOD,
椰青西米露 O(∩_∩)OHAHA~ i love it~ Very nice,
U all oso can try it ^^

Tomorrow lazy go school ,
ANd moody, HAIZ,,.. dunno why ~

没有评论:

发表评论